Terms & Conditions
General and special arrangements, provisions and standards that form an integral part of an agreement or contract.
- Text Donations
- If you would like to donate an amount to help towards projects helping to preserve the natural beauty and qualities of the Cairngorms National Park, you can text ‘CNBW17‘ to 70070 followed by the amount you wish to contribute. The following applies:
- A donor will be charged for the cost of the actual donation. Standard message rates may also apply;
- A text will be sent to the donor after they have successfully made their donation – this will provide a link for the donor to add Gift Aid to their donation;
- Text donations can only be made within the UK on a UK mobile phone network;
- Only the following amounts can be donated by text: £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 and £10;
- Text donations cannot be refunded as it isn’t possible for JustGiving to add credit back onto a mobile phone bill;
- 100% of the donation is paid to the charity;
- JustGiving (the service we use) will never record your mobile phone number so it cannot be passed on to the charity or any third parties.
- Purchasing Of Services