Join the Youth Action Team
The Cairngorms Youth Action Team is looking for 14-26 year olds from all over Scotland, who want to get involved in the future of the Cairngorms National Park , to apply for a place on the Team
Cairngorms Youth Action is a new project developed by the Cairngorms National Park Authority to help address the issues identified by young people and outlined in the EUROPARC Youth Manifesto.
The key elements of Cairngorms Youth Action will be:
- To be the voice of young people in the Park by recruiting young people to form the Cairngorms Youth Action Team.
- To develop a procedure to fund young people’s ideas about living, learning and working in the Park by giving them a grant.
- To put on educational, exciting and innovative events for young people in the Park.
- 14-26 – this target age range should not exclude young people on either side of it if they are keen and motivated to get involved.
Number in Group
- 12-15 – the number in the group should be kept at a level to create meaningful and representative dialogue and discussion.
- Scotland wide – should have interest in and knowledge of the Park.
- Age related – younger members are likely to be from schools in the Cairngorms National Park and older members from outside of it.
If you would like to join, please fill in your details below and someone will be in touch. Alternatively, download the Youth Application Form (DOC | 410KB) and return to email@example.com
Do you have any other questions?
Please contact Alan Smith on 01479 870518