If you live, work or play in the Cairngorms National Park, chances are that, from time to time, you will want to tell others what you're up to. Communicating Cairngorms is an online resource - a communications 'toolkit' - designed to help you do just that. Whether you're the community council, a local community group, school or ranger service or an individual with a passion for the Park, then Communicating Cairngorms is for you. It's packed with useful information about the Park and guidance on various ways of sharing your news, as well as some useful practical tools. And it's all free!
- Fascinating and remarkable facts and figures about the Park
- Useful guidances, including writing news releases, using social media, organising an event, doing a media interview
- A selection of superb images in our Flickr gallery – all free of charge
- Inspiring films, showcasing the Park
- Free map of the Park
- Helpful information about the Cairngorms National Park Authority and the work of our partners, with quick links to find out more
- How you can benefit from using the Park brand
Get the latest Make It Yours Newsletter delivered straight to your inbox!
Other useful information
We want to ensure that Communicating Cairngorms meets your needs. If you’ve any queries, or suggestions about other information and gudiances you’d like us to develop, we’d be delighted to hear from you. [email protected]