The Cairngorms Economic Forum (CEF) was established in March 2013 to oversee the development and delivery of an Economic Strategy for the Cairngorms National Park. The Forum is led by the private sector and is chaired by the Cairngorms Business Partnership.
View the Cairngorms National Park Economic Strategy 2015-18 here
The purpose of the Cairngorms Economic Forum is to:
- advise on strategic issues associated with the development of a sustainable economy within the Cairngorms National Park;
- oversee and advise on implementation and delivery of the Strategy and Action Plan;
- monitor delivery of the Strategy and Action Plan;
- identify what is relevant and important to the Cairngorms National Park and to bring partners, both public and private, together in support and delivery of these; and
- promote discussion and the sharing of knowledge, awareness and good practice in matters relevant to sustainable economy within the Cairngorms National Park.
Do you have any other questions?
Mark Tate, Chief Executive, Cairngorms Business Partnership, tel: 01479 810200.