Managing for Visitors
Ensuring that everyone who lives and visits the Cairngorms National Park this year can do so safely and with ease.
The Cairngorms National Park Authority and its partners working within the national visitor management framework have developed a ‘Managing for Visitors’ plan for key areas in the Park.
This Managing for Visitors plan dovetails and supports site-based visitor management plans and estate management objectives.
The purpose of the managing for visitors plan is to:
- Provide a warm welcome and support exceptional experiences for the public to enjoy the outdoors:
- Mitigate any negative impacts from increased recreation in sensitive or popular sites:
- Reduce potential conflict between residents and visitors:
- Promote collaboration across estate and organisational boundaries ensuring a positive visitor experience.
- Agree visitor infrastructure priorities for the area.