Cairngorms National Park Authority Policy
4th March, 2022
- Focused on managing the internal systems, processes and risks of the Park Authority.
- Members: Full board and specific committees where overview findings suggest need for specific action.
- Focused on the delivery and implementation of the Park Authority’s main programmes and projects, and measuring their performance against the organisation’s strategic outcomes.
- Members: Audit and Risk Committee / Full Board around strategic risk management implications identified. Full Board around any significant concerns identified with corporate performance implications
- Focused on the implementation and strategic management of the Park Authority’s financial and staff resources.
- Members: Full board around any significant concerns on strategic budget and workforce management.
- Oversees the effectiveness of the Park Authority’s governance and the operation of all organisational committees.
- Members: Full board