Cairngorms Tourism Partnership
The Cairngorms Tourism Partnership was established in 2014 and brings together tourism businesses and organisations with key public sector partners.
Scots pine tree seedling on lichen covered forest floor. Pine woodland, Kinrara Estate, in the Cairngorms National Park. © Neil McIntyre.
Meetings are generally held twice a year and the remit of the partnership includes:
- Drawing up and overseeing the implementation of a Cairngorms Tourism Action Plan to set agreed priorities for the development and marketing of tourism.
- Input to the national tourism strategy and review of local alignment.
- Securing resources to ensure effective delivery of the Sustainable Tourism Action Plan.
- Acting, where appropriate, as a lobbying body to further the interests of local tourism, hospitality and leisure industries.
- Acting as a link between public and private sectors.
- Acting as a vehicle to engage the industry.
- Promoting the importance of economic, environmental, and social sustainability as a key consideration in all discussions and delivery.
Do you have any other questions?
Jackie Farquhar, Economic Development Officer: 01479 870520