Cairngorms Tourism Partnership
The Cairngorms Tourism Partnership was established in 2014 and brings together tourism businesses and organisations with key public sector partners.
Meetings are generally held twice a year and the remit of the partnership includes:
- Drawing up and overseeing the implementation of a Cairngorms Tourism Action Plan to set agreed priorities for the development and marketing of tourism.
- Input to the national tourism strategy and review of local alignment.
- Securing resources to ensure effective delivery of the Area Tourism Partnership Plan.
- Acting, where appropriate, as a lobbying body to further the interests of local tourism, hospitality and leisure industries.
- Acting as a link between public and private sectors.
- Acting as a vehicle to engage the industry.
- Promoting the importance of economic, environmental, and social sustainability as a key consideration in all discussions and delivery.
Do you have any other questions?
Jackie Farquhar, Economic Development Officer: 01479 870520