Economic Action Plan 2019-2022
We are consulting on the Cairngorms National Park Economic Action Plan 2019-2022
Consultation Period: 26 June 2019 - 20 September 2019
The purpose of the Action Plan is to identify the priority actions and ensure that the National Park has a sustainable economy that supports thriving businesses and communities. The Action Plan will ensure that all relevant organisations in the Park – in the public, private and third sectors – work together to deliver the economic strategy which is set out in the Cairngorms National Park Partnership Plan 2017-2022.
Read more about the proposed Action Plan here
How can you take part?
- Read the proposed Action Plan (PDF | 9MB)
- Please give us our views by answering the following three questions:
- Are there other significant economic trends, challenges, opportunities or data sources that we should be taking into account in developing this Action Plan?
- Do you support these Actions to deliver the economic strategy as set out in the National Park Partnership Plan?
- Are these delivery and monitoring arrangements appropriate for the Economic Action Plan?
- Download the interactive response form (PDF | 141KB), add your responses and email to: email@example.com or;
- Download the printable response form (PDF | 104KB), add your responses and post to:
Cairngorms National Park Authority
FREEPOST NAT 21454
Grantown-on-Spey PH26 3BR